Monday, April 5, 2010

Just the Videos M'am

...it seems a little "anti-patriotic" to plug my blog on another platform from here, but it does have a technology connection.

My friend wants to start a blog and I'm not sure that Blogger is the right platform for her.  I like it well enough, but it doesn't offer many of the more sophisticated options that are available on platforms like Wordpress.

Although I've been blogging since before we knew to say "blog" I don't know that I am in tune with the current state of the art.  So as I continue to write here about technology, I'll also look at the choices that are available to me on this new Wordpress blog about online video.

Hope you enjoy it too.

 ---v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reduce to Dashboard

When developers use DataWeave, they often come to rely on the reduce() function to fill in any gaps left by the standard Core library. Altho...